CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Problems

To: Dave Lee Boland <dlboland@embarqmail.com>;ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Problems
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:06:04 +0000
Hi Dave:

We saw this problem at W3LPL when a radio CAT control failed.  If there is
a radio defined in the first setup screen (RADIO 1 or RADIO 2 TYPE),
every QSO was logged on 20.  The solution was to make sure that the
Radio 1 and Radio 2 types in the setup screen were set to "NONE".

We also removed the radio statements from the COM port setup screen
(second setup screen, accessible by "SETUP").  This did NOT fix
the problem - we had to go to the first screen.

Hope this helps - sorry it's late.

73,

Mark, KD4D

From: Dave Lee Boland <dlboland@embarqmail.com>