CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CTWIN keying via USB port on an XP laptop

To: K1ZM@aol.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CTWIN keying via USB port on an XP laptop
From: Lup Schlueter <dj7sw@kcag.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:14:26 +0000
of topic here (hi)

Hi folks!

the answer one is:  CT is a DOS program.CTWIN is a DOS derivat under
Windows(means no USB sri))
the answer two is:  try WIN-TEST!
This pgm is made for those old  CT- beliver. It has  all
commands at the same keys as CT. (But if you willing to
learn, there is much more.....)

55 de DJ7SW alias DL0KF who used CT fm V4 ....to....V10

Lup

look here: http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1300
No manual reader read here:
http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1630