CT-User

[ct-user] Cabrillo and others

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Cabrillo and others
From: "Malcolm McLeman" <malcolm.mcleman@free.fr>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 07:49:23 +0100
Hi Everyone,

I've been using K1EA software since its conception and up until recently the
DL2NBU Sprint software in all band format still good but without cabrillo.
Cut my teeth on CTWin Version 10 in last weeks Croatia cw and to my
disappointment after Writelog/Writecab all I have is a 9acw.bin file and no
cabrillo.
Another disappointment the outgoing (WPX ) numbering which runs off the prog
5991, 5992 without any spaces or the ability to add 001 or TT1 manually.
Grateful for any comments

Malcolm/F5VBU

NNNN