CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT DOS Scoring IARU incorrectly

To: <K1to@aol.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT DOS Scoring IARU incorrectly
From: "Robert L. Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:51:49 -0400
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your response. Given that I set up the program at 3:30 AM
on Saturday, it is quite possible that I missed it.   I do remember it
asking me
for my section, but not the zone number. I will check
check what you suggested.

Yes, CT is a wonderful program when used properly - that is why
I am still using it in 2010!  :-)

73
Bob KQ2M