CT-User

[ct-user] CT Manual; CT Win with Win 7

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CT Manual; CT Win with Win 7
From: Albert Woodhull <aswoodhull@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:25:36 -0800 (PST)
Two questions:

- I downloaded the CT User's Manual ct9.pdf from k1ea's site (it was hard to
find). It contains illustrations which seem to be intended to be color screen
shots of menus and other text displays, but they all just appear as variously
textured grey boxes with no visible content when I open with Adobe Reader. Is
there some other version or some other source for a manual in which the
illustrations  are visible?

- I have a new laptop with Windows 7. Is there a way to run ctwin under Win 7?

Thanks,

Albert S. Woodhull
Leyden, Massachusetts
Amateur Radio: N1AW