CT-User

[ct-user] Need someone to help test country file

To: "CT-User@contesting.com" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Need someone to help test country file
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:09:28 -0600
Hola!  (tapping on mike to see if anyone is there...)

I assume some folks are still using CT.  I need someone to help me
test a variation of the country file.  It has "more stuff" and my main
fear is that CT won't be able to load it all.

If you are using CT9 or CT10 and are willing to help, please contact
me off-reflector.  The change does not apply to earlier versions of
CT.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us