CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Adding Mexican States to the multiplier list for the ARRL

To: Bill Johnson <kv0q@aol.com>, CT Reflector <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Adding Mexican States to the multiplier list for the ARRL 10 meter contest
From: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 18:45:22 -0800
Try AD1C's version:

See http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/ct-user/2012-October/010595.html

But yes, even with that file, CTWin doesn't seem to really recognize them
as multipliers or mark them as worked.  But it *does* write them to the
Cabrillo file, which is all that really matters.

You could then import the Cabrillo into Win-Test to rescore the log.  I'm
happy to do that for you if you don't want to buy Win-Test; just send me
the .BIN file or .LOG file.  But Win-Test is a great path for someone who
is already used to the CT Interface, since the interface is quite the same,
and it runs on any modern Windows OS (Windows XP and later).

http://www.win-test.com/

73,
Bob, N6TV