Re: [Karlnet] Wish List

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Wish List
From: "Phil" <phil@ingineerix.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:10:38 -0500
I haven't personally Tried RADIUS b/m, but I have used the RADIUS
Authentication.  I tried setting the b/w cap in the AP via the
Configurator.  I have a reasonable suspicion that it's ultimately the same
mechanism in the AP. (ISP Base)

I will try this in the next week or so and let everyone know how it pans out.

Phil Sadow
Ingineerix Communications Consultants