Re: [Karlnet] RG-1000 symmetry with Karlnet Pt-Pt link

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] RG-1000 symmetry with Karlnet Pt-Pt link
From: "Peter K. Butler" <peter@whizwireless.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:42:50 -0400
Yes, we used Turbocell. See the first posting.
There were two wireless units with a Linux server on one end and a laptop on
the other end.

We are planning to use three wireless units to see how the speed is when in
routing mode and bridging mode. We can't seem to get the routing to work,
even though it appears intuitive from the Karlnet manual. Bridging works
fine, but we have not recorded data.

Peter Butler
Whizwireless LLC