Re: [Karlnet] FW: Problem loading Karlnet Software on Remote CPE

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] FW: Problem loading Karlnet Software on Remote CPE
From: Scott Stevens <scott@scottstevens.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 12:19:07 -0600
On 6/8/02 11:40 AM, "Eric Meth" <emeth@iescomm.on.ca> wrote:

> [...]

Athough I have not personally dealt with flashing a TT box I can ask you
only one thing.  Is it a momorola or Reltek chip on the ETHERNET card on the
TT box. (not the AMD processor).  It only works wilth the older realtek.
(I am bad with processor names so please don't flame me if it's wrong)

> Other notes:
> 1) The teletronics is the older bios version with a selectable voltage (5/3
> and 3) jumper on the        board. The new ones do not have the jumper
> 2) I have downloaded the BIN file more than once just in case I had a
> corrupt download
> 3) I am using a WaveLAN 11mb silver card that works in another machine
> 4) The Teletronics, with its original software, works fine. (Just got a new
> firmware module)
> 5) I checked the voltages on the remote CPE and they do not change.
> What help you can give would be gratefully appreciated.
>
> While I am on this subject. Anybody have any RGs they wish to sell? My
> distributor is out of stock until the end of the month.

I have them.  Plenty in stock!

--
Scott Stevens
800-815-4682

orders@scottstevens.net
support@scottstevens.net
"Lucent, Karlnet, Alvarion, SmartBridge, Panels, Grids,
Towers, WMUX, Wi-LAN, Licensed, WaveRider, Know How, ..."