RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet loads in an AP200 or AP2000

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet loads in an AP200 or AP2000
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:20:28 -0400
The word we hear about the RG and the AP is they will be around for 6 to 12
months.  If they aren't then there are several boards we've found that can
be used in their place.  Also in 6 to 12 months there will also be the new
and improved RG/AP design with faster CPUs, designed to handle the higher
output radios, industrial chipsets, and PoE.  So bottom line there are going
to be many many more options by the time those two reach end of life.

Doug Harman
KarlNet, Inc.
525 Metro Place North
Suite 100