RE: [Karlnet] 2nd 3rd and 4th CPE

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] 2nd 3rd and 4th CPE
From: "Bill Fisher" <fisher@akorn.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:12:15 -0400
> >A few weeks ago with the help of my vendor I got my first CPE working.
> >Now I have 3 more.  Can I open the config of the first CPE and
> save it out
> >to the others?
>
> yes

Charles is a man of few words.  Charles what is the procedure for opening a
locally saved config file, and then flashing it to a remote?

Here is what I am doing...

I am creating a directory structure on a machine where I keep all of my keys
and config files.  Kinda like this...

-- Location1
       --- AP1000 #1
               * Config file
               * Key
       --- AP1000 #2
               * Config file
               * key
-- Location2

And so on.  This allows me to quickly flash a new AP-1000 in the case of a
problem.  Same with customers, although less critical.