Re: [Karlnet] 2nd 3rd and 4th CPE

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] 2nd 3rd and 4th CPE
From: "Norm Young" <npyoung@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:14:56 -0700
That's what I do, Chris.  I recently got so I had the "perfect" SR-4000
config, so now as a starting point, I load it on all CPE's before I change
the name of the box.  (Which is about all I do...)

And as to your second question, I think that it would be dangerous to allow
the customer to modify the config.

Norm