Re: [Karlnet] DC Injector Voltage??

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] DC Injector Voltage??
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 23:53:26 -0500
Yes I have already tested an RG at 12vdc. And they stop working at
about 6vdc as well.. ;-)
And if my memory serves me correctly you and even pump al bit more
then 12vdc into the RG. But I know for a fact that 12vdc will work.
But my main question was about a DC Injector for a Teletronics 5.8GHz
upconverter. If it will handle the 12vdc power. The power supply that
comes with it is a 9vdc unit.
The more that I have messed around with this upconverter setup makes
us just want to buy a Sunstream AU and client and be done with it.. ;-)
Not much more money....

Anyway thanks for the advice.

Nate

> Nate, it seems to me that I've heard people say that the RG will
take 12vdc,
> but I know that the spec'd range is 7-9vdc.  Please confirm from
others
> before proceeding.
>
> Norm

Teletronics