Re: [Karlnet] Help --> dropped packets (intermittant)

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Help --> dropped packets (intermittant)
From: "Bill Fisher" <fisher@akorn.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:14:20 -0400
Ultimate solution:

The new customer I added had an IP address set in the IP Host menu and the
IP address of another customer in the outgoing NAT configuration.  Very
strange that TC even allows this to occur.  I would have thought it
would/should have not started upon detecting another IP address already on
the network.

Bill