[Karlnet] Protocol Filtering

To: <isp-wireless@isp-wireless.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Protocol Filtering
From: "Intercom - Roberto Ravetti" <rravetti@itc.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:40:17 -0300
Hi all:

I have using Karlnet 4.31 binary version in my AP Base. From a long time ago
all work fine. I was working with only IP, IP ARP and RARP Reverse ARP in
Protocol Filtering.

Some weeks ago I setup the Protocol Filtering to Bridge ALL protocol.... all
became a disaster..!!!.. Although you do not beleive me.. some PC Clients
with the wireless connection reboot itself...!!
So, I bridge again only IP, IP ARP and RARP Reverse ARP and no more problems
occurs during 1 month until now that I setup again to bridge all protocols..
Obviously there is some problem with that...

I need only bridge PPP protocol, and today I note that the new firmware 4.31
have that option to setup as bridge...!! so I added to bridge PPP besides,
but it seems that problems continue.. less than before....but continue.

Someone have some suggestion for this..?

Thanks
Bye
Atentamente,

Roberto Ravetti