[Karlnet] Am I on the limit of my AP???

To: <isp-wireless@isp-wireless.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Am I on the limit of my AP???
From: "Intercom - Roberto Ravetti" <rravetti@itc.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:51:50 -0000
Hi all and Karlnet's Support People:

>From sometime ago I make myself the same question...

Am I on the limit of my AP???

I have a TC Karlnet Base Station 4.44, with 30 satellites SC-4700 and 3
others bases SA-4400 which connect other SC-4700's. In total I have 130
clients wireless which traffic are passing through only one AP and through
one of its interfaces wireless. One consideration: clients have 64kbps,
128kbps and some of 256kbps.

I can not see max. traffic of 1,7Mbps of Downstream and around 600kbps of
Upstream. Besides, in the hours of max trafic I have made test of down files
from my our server, with a card with license code TC Full (without limit)
and the maximun value I can get of download is 256kbps.

Am I on the limit of the traffic throughput or process of the AP..?

Do you experience consider to upgrade to an KN100 or KN200..?

Thanks for any suggestions...

Bye
Saludos
Atentamente,