[Karlnet] AP LOCK up/ won't pass ip traffic but link test works

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] AP LOCK up/ won't pass ip traffic but link test works
From: "cj" <cj@cpvegas.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:51:10 -0700
This is happening to me as well.  it has been happening for a quite a while on
anything that seems to have a high noise floor and a lot of clients connected.
I've been just re-doing our network as much as possible to drop the noise
floor.  This is the first time i've seen anyone else really respond to this.
The past times i or anyone else brought it up, there was maybe one or two
replies and the issue was dropped.  So i thought i was nutts and just the only
one it was happening to.  Well, it's about time this issue gets addressed or
else i see a lot of us switching to another radio provider.

thanks
cj