Re: [Karlnet] [OT]: Small PPPoE concentrator

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] [OT]: Small PPPoE concentrator
From: "Steve Loomis" <loomiss@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:50:46 -0500
Also check out www.soekris.com for their net4501 board and case.  You can
install a compact flash with the Mikrotik software loaded on it (you can
even buy it from them preloaded on a compact flash). This makes for an
inexpensive, very capable router with 3 ethernet ports.  We are using
several of them and have had NO problems with them.  They just keep on
routing...

Steve Loomis
Vroomwireless Inc.
Stillwater, Oklahoma