NA-User

Multi-multi WPX assist needed!

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Multi-multi WPX assist needed!
From: scotty@iquest.com (Scotty Neustadter)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 20:58:30 -0600
This may be an old problem, but I havent been on the NA reflector for
     a while...

     Last night I networked 2 computers together as a M/M for the WPX
     contest using NA 9.27   I had a problem with the serial numbers.  The
     next band serial number displayed was fine, but once you logged it,
     the serial number appearing on the screen was not the next band serial
     number, but it was the number of the total logged contacts on all
     bands.

     What am I doing wrong???? How does one keep the serial numbers straight
in the 3
     transmitter multi-multi??

     Also having link problem -- I can link any two of the three computers
together
     just fine. When I hook up the third, using an additional com port on
one of the
     two other computers I can unable to talk to the third computer.  The
the two
     only configuration all works fine. Any ideas greatly appreciated

                Thanks in advance for reply

Scotty Neustadter, N4PYD                  Internet: scotty@iquest.com
Huntsville Hamfest Chairman
Question Pool Committee, NCVEC