NA-User

NA KEYING CKT

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: NA KEYING CKT
From: perring@infocom.net (perring@infocom.net)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 11:06:09 -0500
My earlier described problem of having random dits and dahs being sent
without actual paddle actuation was solved
by my changing the 10K resistors in the paddle dash and dot side of the LPT
interface
to a higher value (56K)
I just grabbed the 56K resistors from my parts bin, and suspect that a lesser
value would be enough to have cured the diddly-dah syndrom.
All works slick and really cool now.
NA 10.03 makes for a really FB keyer !!!!
Now, to make me up a two radio box and more fully enjoy it's capabilities.
NICE SOFTWARE !

73,
N5RP

       /////\\