NA-User

[na-user] Using the LTA BBS

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Using the LTA BBS
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@shadow.net> (Bob Patten)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 14:13:32 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 8 Feb 1997 dap14@chrysler.com wrote:

>      If you have a problem with the BBS, try contacting Tim, K3LR directly
>      at k3lr@contesting.com.  It's been my experience that he works very
>      hard to resolve these BBS access issues in a timely manner.

I have yet to receive a response from any message I've ever left on his LL
BBS.  He admits to having a problem receiving mail there, but still no
progress after several months.  I run my own LL BBS and am quite familiar
with how to navigate most others...  He became quite incensed when I made
a public statement about it some time ago, but the same situation continues.

Bob Patten, N4BP
Plantation, FL
n4bp@shadow.net

--