NA-User

[na-user] What to submit to ARRL?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] What to submit to ARRL?
From: Jeffrey Maass <jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us> (Jeffrey Maass)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:41:02 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to everyone who pointed me at the "K8ND.SUM" and "K8ND.LOG" files
in my output directory.

I see that the ARRL has us putting all of these files in a single directory
(using FTP): how do they distinguish my 160 Meter log/summary from my 10
Meter log/summary without opening each file? Or do they pay someone to
open and examine the contents of each received file and direct them to the
correct "electronic pile" of submissions?

73,

Jeff Maass  jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us    http://www.netexp.net/~jmaass
USPSA/IPSC # L-1192  NROI/CRO   Amateur Radio K8ND     NW of Columbus Ohio
"Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do."
                                              - Bertrand Russell