NA-User

[na-user] Serial number changes

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Serial number changes
From: Dick <rbodine@cpinternet.com> (Dick)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 16:42:44 -0600
Hi all, new to the group but have used NA for a few years.  I've run up
against a roadblock and wonder if there might be some assistance
available.

This weekend we (AF9T) and I operated mobile in the Minnesota QSO Party
and paper logged.  I'd like to put the information in NA which supports
the contest.  My problem, we used consecutive serial numbers when we
changed counties; we did not start over with number "1."  As I
understand it, each county will be a new file.  Therefore, does NA allow
for manual insertion of serial numbers so, when I start a new county, it
will start with "35" for example?  Secondly, will NA merge the files to
create one master file for the contest?

Thanks for any and all assistance

73, Dick
--