NA-User

[na-user] IOTA Contest

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] IOTA Contest
From: jbenny@rain.org (Ray Benny)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:11:10 -0700
Hello.

I operated in  the IOTA contest this weekend. I've noticed a problem
with the scoring of some of the IOTA contacts.

1.) There are a number of Island QSOs that NA did not recognize as new
mults (*). I checked the IOTA.dat file and updated it with the latest
IOTA number issued.

2) There are also a number of Island QSOs (IOTA reference sent as part
of exchange) that were given only 3 points, all Island contacts are
worth 15 points.

Any comments or suggestions? This is the first year I have used the IOTA
module in NA.

Ray, N6VR

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/