NA-User

[NA-User] Fwd: [N1MM] Ohio State Parks On The Air

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [NA-User] Fwd: [N1MM] Ohio State Parks On The Air
From: K8mp@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:14:12 EDT

This looks like it might be fun. I made a crt  and mlt for it if anyone wants
them.

Later,  Joe

Joe  -

Yet another Ohio contest. Found these details in the N1MM  reflector.

73,
...Gary,  K8EHB

Greetings,

Our club - The Portage County Amateur  Radio Service, Inc. (PCARS) -
is located in Portage County, Ohio.  (http://www.portcars.org)  We
have amost 100 members.  PCARS is  VERY active in amateur radio and
one of our goals is to make sure we have  FUN!

We are rolling out a new contest: "Ohio State Parks On The Air"  (see
http://parks.portcars.org) is a contest that will be held  September
6th (and will be scheduled for the first Saturday in September  there
after).

Rather than repeat everything about the contest here,  please visit
the contest site at: http://parks.portcars.org

--- We  would REALLY like it if you can generate a program file that
will work with  the N1MM logger for this contest.  Our goal is to get
things rolling  in Ohio. We are hoping that in the future other States
will join in, and  who knows, maybe there will be a All States - State
Parks On The Air  contest in the future.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care  & 73,

Tom Parkinson - KB8UUZ
PCARS  Secretary/Treasurer