Re: [Orion] Version 1.363

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Version 1.363
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:11:58 -0500
> I had trouble when trying to install this new version.W4ZV set me
> straight. Delete or move old versions of *.ruf files from the folder
> which you download to. Do this before downloading.

Hmmm .. I still have every .ruf file from 1.328 in my folder, and it
doesn't appear to cause any problems.

I did have a problem with the latest load.  Turned out that my rs-232
cable connection wasn't secure on the rear of the radio, and then it
appeared that Update wasn't very happy using my USB-RS232 link,
but after tightening things up the way they should have been,
restarting Update, and re-initializing the Orion, everything wen just
fine.

YMMV, of course

Grant/NQ5T