[Orion] CW parameter starting point

To: "Orion Reflector" <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] CW parameter starting point
From: "Charlie, W0YG" <w0yg@myawai.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:33:55 -0100
Does anyone have a good starting point to enter the values on the CW option
of the main menu.  I like QSK but don't know if any delay is necessary.
Also, what about CW Rise/Fall?  Is the factory setting of 5 mS satisfactory?
I looked in the manual which gives some general guidelines but just
wondering if anyone has researched this setting with a scope?

Also, sure would be nice if TenTec gave us the option of turning on the
radio and having the spectrum sweep come on automatically.  What else could
possibly go in that blank area at the bottom of the screen?

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>