[Orion] Orion-headsets

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Orion-headsets
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:03:03 -0500
W9GE:
 >my Heil ProSet (about five
years old) are good on ssb and horrible on CW.

         Seems like this subject came up in the summer
of 2003 shortly before I got my Orion.  For whatever
reason, my Orion works fine with both sets of my original
ProSets.  I vaguely remember that Heil has some different
impedance transducers more suited for Orion but mine
worked perfectly "as is".

         I've tried fitting a ProSet Plus a couple of times
but the extra band across the top makes them too small
to fit my head comfortably.

                                                 73,  Bill  W4ZV