Re: [Orion] Orion I firmware

To: "Andy Hamon" <andyh@cwgsy.net>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Orion I firmware
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:11:59 -0500
The solution, sadly, is to reload v 1.372.  That's what many of us
have done.  This beta version is way too much "beta".  Sad, because it
shows a lot of promise.

AN worked OK for me, but the SP situation was unacceptable.

Would anyone like to start a pool and take a bet on when the next
non-beta Orion 1 version comes out?  Probably not soon, or they would
not have released 2.054b.

73 Martin AA6E

martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net