Re: [Orion] [TenTec] Orion II ad in QST

To: tentec@contesting.com, nq5t@comcast.net, orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] [TenTec] Orion II ad in QST
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:07:35 EST
Aw, come on Grant , tell us how you really feel.  You don't think some  one
whos spends thousands in advertising in ANY magazine would publish a report
that glosses over the less than perfect parts of the rig and the magazine not
catch it, would you.. It must be a simple over site!!.. yea thats it.. and
oversite.. and its hard to type with all these soap bubbles all over the key
board.. HI HI

tom N6AJR

( advertisers don't lie, they just show too much enthusiasm !)

Honestly, Grant, didn't your mother teach you anything?

If you can't  say something nice, don't say anything at all. (smirk, smirk,
wink,  wink)

And to bastardize an old clich:  ...soap gets in  your......EYYYYYYYYYES!...
(I think it was The Platters from our  youth)

Big advertisers=soapy reviews.  Marshall McLuhan (I think)  ;-)

Larry, N0XB