Re: [Orion] BinRX

To: <orion@contesting.com>,"'Ronald Gorski'" <R.Gorski@Astronautics.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] BinRX
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:34:36 -0600
> I did notice something a bit odd, however.  So it looks like
> there may be a problem somewhere.

Did a little more exploring.  Something is definitely amiss on the II
(2.031).  I've sent a note to T-T.

MAIN:  If BinRX is on, and the headphone plug is removed and then reinserted
one audio channel is lost (LEFT, on my headset).  Cycling BinRX from off
back to MAIN restores operation.  .

SUB:  Same, except the OTHER audio channel is lost (RIGHT, on my headset).
The binaural effect does not seem to be as pronounced on the SUB, but that
could either be because of slight difference is passband position or maybe
just my bad low frequency hearing in one ear.