Re: [Orion] New Orion Owner

To: KO1H@cox.net, orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] New Orion Owner
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 03:06:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/2007 9:11:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  KO1H@cox.net
writes:

Hi all,  I am a New Orion owner.  I have a few questions that may be easily
answerd.  Is there a prefered computer control cable?  Or is any  good quality
serial cable ok.  How picky is the Orion about Serial to USB  converters?  Is
there a sorce for Aftermarket. Premade cables for FSK  keying with a Rig
blaster?  West Mountain doesnt seem to make one.   Thanks for any help

I use the keyspan 19HS for my usb to serial, and I was using a rigblaster
but it moved to the pegasus so now I am using a buxcomm.com  rascal. ( 30
bucks) I don't remember on the serial cable but I do love computer control

tom N6AJR