Propagation

[Propagation] Welcome To The Propagation Reflector

To: "a Propagation" <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: [Propagation] Welcome To The Propagation Reflector
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:37:07 -0400
I just wanted to welcome all who have joined the Propagation Reflector. I have
a 31+ year background in solar, space weather and geomagnetic weather
forecasting and consulting, as well as terrestrial weather forecasting and
consulting. I am retired now from the profession though and spend my time
playing radio, going fishing and traveling. For those unfamiliar with me I have
several propagation websites:

KN4LF Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF Daily HF/MF Radio Propagation Outlook: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm
KN4LF HF/MF Radio Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm

I will be posting solar, space weather and geomagnetic current events and
summaries of recent events, as related to operating on the MF/HF bands and
MF/HF frequency radio propagation outlooks/forecasts. However I have no
intention in dominating the reflector.

Also discussions and questions on all modes of propagation on all amateur bands
is allowed and encouraged. My specialty is on MF radio wave (300-3000 kc)
propagation, with HF a close second.

I have notified NW7US, NM7M, K9LA and K7RA of the existence of this new list
and I expect that we will see posts from them.

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Plant City, FL, USA
Moderator