RFI

[RFI] NOISE

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] NOISE
From: mike <mhoover@sunlink.net> (mike)
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 11:07:28 -0400
I was wondering if anyone in the group has any information pertaining to
the noise my '95 Toyota T100 with a V6 makes on the 80 meter band.  I do
not believe the noise comes from the fuel pump as just turning the ignition
key does not cause the noise to appear.  However, once the vehicle is
started I have about a S9 noise level on the band.  Toyota has offered no
information to the possible cause.  The 40 meter band isn't to bad and 20 -
10 are good.
                                                           Tnx,  Mike  N3BUD

PS:  Very enjoyable and educating service, thanks to the creator and
participants.

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html