RFI

[RFI] Telephone line filters

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Telephone line filters
From: EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:35:14 -0500
Hi Jim:

I beleive the Radio Shack & K-Com are the same filters, except RS
carries only the one model.  K-Com sells at least three, one allows you
to hard wire it in so-to-speak.  Cost to order the one model from K-Com
is abt the same w/S&H as picking one up at RS.

If these do not do the job, try adding ferrites too (maybe first?).

As a last resort, RFI-proof phones may be bought from either PRO
Distributors (800)658-2027 in Lubbock, TX, or from TCE Labs
(800)KILL-TVI in New Braunfels, TX.

GL & 73,
de ed
K0iL@qsl.net