RFI

[RFI] Telephone line filters

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Telephone line filters
From: rbenny@cbcph.navy.mil (rbenny@cbcph.navy.mil)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 98 8:26:34 PDT
Jim,
Rich, AG6K used to sell small TVI filters at a very reasonable price
($2-$3). They had to be wired directly, either in the telephone case or in
the handset. With two installed, they cured my problems.
Rick has a web site: www.vcnet.com/measures/. I just checked it out but did
not find them listed. You may send him an email and ask abt them. He has
changed his direct of interest more to amplifiers, so you will see tons of
info on/abt amps.
Hope this helps.
Ray, N6VR
-------------
Original Text
From: <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, on 7/22/98 5:30 AM:
I need a source of good telephone line filters.  I'm having some problems
here in the house and across the street, mostly on 15/20 meters when
running the KW.

Thanks - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>      http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/