RFI

[RFI] RF immune Stereo Components?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RF immune Stereo Components?
From: Ray Antasek - NM6R" <nm6r@netfeed.com (Ray Antasek - NM6R)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 09:40:07 -0700
Fred,
    I would say one product's immunity over another will even depend on
model within the brand.  None of them will have the filtering you would like
to see.  Plan on hooking it all up using "good engineering practice".  In
other words, speaker wires not cut at resonant lengths, maybe even shielded
speaker wire, several ferrites.  At least this is what I have learned with
mine and my neighbor's stereo.  GL.

73,
     NM6R - Ray

Check out our web site!