RFI

[RFI] Snap on split beads; coax high-pass filterrecommendations

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Snap on split beads; coax high-pass filterrecommendations
From: George K. Watson" <watson@epiloglaser.com (George K. Watson)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:11:40 -0700

I agree that the Bytemark site has some nice info.  Unfortunately I think
Bytemark is no longer in business (or has some major problems), in case
anyone was thinking of purchasing any materials from them.  I say this
because they failed to fill an order I placed with them in September.  I
got an initial acknowledgement of the order but never heard from them
again.  They did not respond to any followup requests of mine and their
telephone lines were disconnected.  Let the buyer beware...

Yes, the web site was down for a while and they stopped responding to things
in general. I thought they might be having their death spasms. I have never
made
a purchase from them, I order direct from Amidon or Ferronics. The site seems
to be healthy again and I am about to download and check out their CoreCalc
software.

George
K0IW

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html