RFI

[RFI] rfi to computer via sound card

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] rfi to computer via sound card
From: Jon.Ogden@cain-forlaw.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:59:41 -0500
Pete,

There may be other unknown factors in this.  I discovered with my PC and
sound card a problem.  I had a cable running from my modem to my sound
card internally in the PC.  I disconnected it and the RFI went away.
Also, there's the cable that usually runs from the CD-Rom to the sound
card as well.  You might want to try putting a ferrite on that too.

It may be the cable on the input but it may be something else connected
internally to the sound card.

Good luck!

73,

Jon