RFI

[RFI] Audio isolation transformer and RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Audio isolation transformer and RFI
From: w8rhs@wvinter.net (Elbert E. Flanagan)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:45:46 -0400
Pete:  You need some ferrite cores or computer stereo cables for the
sound card which are available from All Electronics (no minimum billing
and low shipping rates) telephone 1-800 826 5432.  I have found the
ferrite cores and ferrite protected computer cables for the sound card
to be very effective in reducing RFI.  Also all types of Ferrite cores
type 43 or 73 available from Palomar Engineers   along with information
on the internet.  Look under Google Search Engine.  Good luck -- Elbert
W8RHS