RFI

[RFI] Shielding N4ZR

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Shielding N4ZR
From: Keith R. Erickson" <kognw@gte.net (Keith R. Erickson)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:15:44 -0600
Yes, there is a book out.

Title:  EMI Suppression Handbook, Communiques from the Trenches, edited by
Dr. E. Thomas Chesworth.

Publisher  Seven Mountain Scientific, www.7ms.com

"Two
consulting Engineers show how to successfully turn electromagnetic
interference (EMI) problems into electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
solutions.  Here from the pages of the bimonthly EMC journal,
Electromagnetic News Report, is a compilation of 51 of Kimmel and gerke's
EMC Notebook.

As I remember the cost of the book was around $20.  It is well worth having
in ones library.

Kimmel & Gerke have a web site  www.emiguru.com

Good Luck

Keith Erickson kognw@gte.net