RFI

[RFI] EMI/RFI Bibliography

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] EMI/RFI Bibliography
From: eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:51:43 -0600
There is a couple of omissions from the list.

There are a lot of IEEE articles written by Marv Loftness (KB7KK) by I
didn't see his book listed:  "AC Power Interference Manual" published by
Percival Publishing in Tumwater, WA.  I'll bet if you have the book, you
won't need to read any of the IEEE articles listed.

Also, the ARRL RFI Book wasn't listed.  Another good source of info is
the ARRL Web site.  There is a great deal of info there that Ed-W1RFI
has listed here on this list before.  They have the recent Navel
Postgraduate School's report NPS-EC-02-2002 entitled "POWER-LINE NOISE
MITIGATION HANDBOOK FOR NAVEL AND OTHER RECEIVING SITES" by Wilber
Vincent & George Munsch.

Those items plus William Nelson's "Interference Handbook" will give a
pretty complete library.  A lot of the IEEE articles are usually written
at a level that doesn't meet the typical ham's needs.

73, de ed -K0iL