RFI

Re: [RFI] HF RFI From Toshiba 32A42A 32" Television

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] HF RFI From Toshiba 32A42A 32" Television
From: "N6KJ" <kelly@thejohnsons.ws>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:45:08 -0800 (PST)
I've been monitoring this e-mail reflector for the past 6 months or so.
I've seen occasional discussions about problems with certain types of tv's,
but does anyone know of a website or anything where hams planning
on buying tv's can find out about tv's that are known to have problems
OR known to be relatively quiet?  I, too, will be in the market for a new
tv in the next year or two (hopefully a plasma screen) and would love
to know what ones are known to be quiet and well shielded.  I already
know it won't be Sony.  Beyond that, I'm somewhat clueless.