RFI

RE: [RFI] TV RFI

To: "Van Fair" <vfair@innova.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] TV RFI
From: "Patrick A. Thompson Sr." <wa4tukhr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:00:17 -0500
I had a Philips that did the same thing when connected to the grounded catv
cable. The set was without a doubt defective in this regard. It would wipe
out any broadcast reception within a hundred feet of home.  When I returned
the set after only 2 or 3 days I tried twice to explain the problem and was
met with blank looks. My last explanation was that the <insert expletive>
thing shocked me!

I'd find a reason to return the set that didn't bother my conscience too
much.

Pat
wa4tuk