RFI

Re: [RFI] Re: [TowerTalk] electric fence qrn

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>,"Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>, <wrt@dslextreme.com>,"Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Re: [TowerTalk] electric fence qrn
From: "M. Kent Miller" <K4MK@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:51:25 -0500
FWIW ---I have an electric fence within 50 feet of all my low-band antennas
and I' ve never had a trace of noise from it yet.

The controller is a " continuous current  " type, made by a company called
American Farmworks and identified as
"Hol-Dem " - model 51.

It works nicely, even zaps the occasional snake or squirrel too.

73,
Kent - K4 MK