RFI

RE: [RFI] FCC Non-compliant Battery Chargers;rfi-bounces not a 'bounce"?

To: "rfi" <rfi@contesting.com>,"EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] FCC Non-compliant Battery Chargers;rfi-bounces not a 'bounce"?
From: "Cortland Richmond" <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 6:7:15 -0800
Ed,

To answer your questions in order, yes it might mean that - but only if
they didn't actually test. I suspect Vector got snookered.  "What FCC test?
You never say that! Hwa-aah!"  What you don't test, they won't DO.

Second, I notice that the RFI list posts I am getting via mail now are
indeed from rfi-bounces. However, looking at
http://lists.contesting.com/archives/html/RFI/2003-12/index.html
I see the posts I am getting this way ARE making it to the contesting.com
RFI list archives.

Cortland

September23