RFI

Re: [RFI] CQ-BPL

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] CQ-BPL
From: edoc <kd4e@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:29:59 -0500
Bill Turner wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:14:40 -0500, Tom Cox wrote:

It just makes sense -- if their signal doesn't leave the power line and interfere with area radio users, our signal shouldn't enter the powerlines and interfere with theirs. Right?

No.  Our signal would probably be many times stronger than theirs.
Their signal could be barely audible while ours could be overwhelming.

Give it up.  Hams like you who advocate deliberate jamming are a
disgrace to the service.

--
Bill, W6WRT

Perhaps the ARRL might also post a brief explanation about humor and parody as it applies to our effort to demonstrate the absurdity of the fraud perpetrated upon the FCC and against HF ops, Ham and others, by the BPL industry.

Tom's post was made in humor ... relax!

73, doc kd4e