RFI

Re: [RFI] Re: [CTDXCC] Power line council comments on BPL

To: "Skip Cameron" <scameron@austin.rr.com>, <wa4pgm@kinex.net>,"Central Texas DX and Contest Club" <ctdxcc@kkn.net>,<rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Re: [CTDXCC] Power line council comments on BPL
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 20:29:33 -0400
From: "Skip Cameron" <scameron@austin.rr.com>
To: <wa4pgm@kinex.net>; "Central Texas DX and Contest Club"
<ctdxcc@kkn.net>; <rfi@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 5:29 PM
Subject: [RFI] Re: [CTDXCC] Power line council comments on
BPL

> I think Amateurs should inundate the UTC and UPLC and copy
the FCC and Congressmen and
> Bush Administration's email boxes with something like
this:
> ------------
> Shame on you for slandering the technically astute and
scientific pioneering members of

I hope everyone replies in a factual manner with references.
It will look especially good for us if we take the high
road, especially now that UPLC has clearly taken the low
road. What we need more than anything is for them to spew
nonsense.

Perhaps a few amateurs in Congress or other offices will
jump on this and serve them a dinner of uncooked crow.

73 Tom