RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL vs shares & ham radio....KATRINA

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL vs shares & ham radio....KATRINA
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:30:29 -0500
Been listening to 7.285 for a few days ,,,,
this AM the NCS (Net Control)  of the SHARES network passed to the
West Golf ARES ( that would be as in HAM RADIO) network traffic for
an emergency rescue in  Biloxi.... to Kessler Air Force Base.....!!!!!

That prompted me to send by Email and letter to Mark Kirk ( my
Congressman and on the committee that directs the FCC) my concern for
the interference that BPL causes  BOTH  THE FEDERAL SHARES , MARS &
ARES systems....

I suggest you write a letter and email him and your local Senator.
Until us northerners are invited to go South & help, we should take
the opportunity to keep the air clean enough to be ABLE TO HELP.....

Bill NY9H